Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I actually stepped foot in a momon church….but got BUSTED
Tequi:
OK, here's my drama for the week. My son received his "Arrow of Light" for Cub Scouts (a big deal for him) and wanted me to go. So, I dragged my boyfriend (true-blue redneck....he even wore a Miller Lite t-shirt) to the shindig. Well, we suffered through it and in the midst of chatting with fake-nice morgbots - I let it slip that my boyfriend and I are living next door to the head scout master. No one - besides my TBM ex and kids knew he was living with me. We are well aware that word will get back to the bish and a court will be held against me. Do you advise that I send in my resignation letter NOW and beat tscc to the punch or wait and see what happens?
My bf and I were laughing about all the gossip going on after we left the church. I would've LOVED to be a fly on that wall!!
I'm sure they'll handle it with dignity and respect, Tequi.



















Seriously, I'm a big fan of sending the letter and giving it closure, but only if it's what you want. No problem with just waiting to see what they do if that's your preference.

No comments: