Monday, June 9, 2008

Chiasmus in the BoM —Radioactive Wrath

Stormin Post Mormon wrote:
Anyway, chiasmus came up in one thread ...

Not sure if this is the same thread you're referring to, but here's the legendary response from Dr. Shades on the FAIR board:

Quote:
auteur55 writes:

Quote:
Hello friends, I am sure this topic has been debated before but I am really curious as to how antis have explained the discovery of chiasmus in the book of mormon. I don't see how they could rationally explain it away and I was wondering what excuses they give. This may have all been debated but I am new to this board and don't see how this doesn't authenticate the book of mormon very strongly.
Cheers.

A Hello friends,
B I am sure this
C topic has been debated
D before but I am really curious
E as to how antis have explained the discovery of chiasmus in the book of mormon.

e' I don't see how they could rationally explain it away
d' and I was wondering what excuses they give.
c' This may have all been debated
b' but I am new to this board and don't see how this doesn't authenticate the book of mormon very strongly.
a' Cheers.

That's how we anti's explain it.

No comments: